Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a wonderful day----



How it is hard to believe that our daughter will be turning twenty tomarrow. The family will all be here to share that special day Mom and Dad will be here to have some fun with that new great grandbaby as well!!! We are all excited!!!


I have been busy tatting up a storm trying to finsh my first doily and make some bookmarks as well. I have been blessed with some great tatters freinds that have challenged me along with me advanures andthey are awesoem I love it so I can say that I have added beades to tatting and tried larges things. I love it!!!! Thanks Nancy!!!! This week has been such a great and quick week with no school on Monday and now it Saturday already.


I recieved some blessing this last week I got the baby blanket for Mikka that was made by "aunties of Q&N " I love it --It is so sweet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment