Saturday, August 14, 2010

End of the Roar!!!





The end of the 70th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally!!! I have to say that this is the most calm rally I have seen in a long time ~~~ As my DH and walked down amongst the crowd of people it was not so hot that day and it was so awesome to her the GOOD NEWS out there. Yep to hear the people speak into these lives of the lost . I have been so blessed that I did not work in it I was so amazed at how fast it went for me and my family!!!


As we were out and seen some awesome burn outs at he Broken Spoke and got to see Rick from Orange County Choppers there -- nice bike and really nice guy!!! It was fun and now that they are moving out it is quite and I love it!!!



Have done some corn and it is in the freezer for the winter gotta love the harvest of all the fruits and time. I would like to mention a book that is coming our of one of my favorite authors Cindy Woodsmall that is to be out very soon !!! The Bridge of Peace is the second book in the Ana's House series the first one is Hope of Refuge.. The first one she wrote was when the Heart Cries take a look at her wed site at http://www.cindywoodsmall.com/ and take a look at all of the goodies and I love these books she is one of my TOP three authors!!!!!

The other thing I wanted to mention is how the Lord has blessed me with wonder parents as they were here holding River and helping do corn to get in the freezer . I hope that in my life I can pass on these family traits to my children and loved ones around me --from the family gatherings at the kitchen table to the working on the farm as a child to took my hand led me the life I have today!!! Thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment