Thursday, September 16, 2010

Leaves are changing


As I drive to work every day and I notice that the fall like temps are hear and the leaves are changing the animals are out looking for winter homes. I love it this time of year the leaves cooler weather and I have more time to curl up in a book and have a cup of tea.

This week has been so of crazy lots of runny noses to wipe and teaching kids to cough in there elbows but all they really need is to love on them a hug and it ok!!!! I take my final for CDA this week as well I cant wait for it to be all done!!!!

I just got so blessed this week by getting one of my favorite authors books THE BRIDGE OF PEACE by Cindy Woodsmall. Then today I got a sweet pick me up from my secret Farmgirl that was some recipes and magnets, wind chimes, a book by Jan Brett and Orange flavored hot cocoa Yummy cant wait to have it~~~not today especially with a scratchy throat and runny nose!!! a journal and note pad and awesome bags and home made card will post pictures later~~~have to get a cup of tea and some awesome blanket to get rid of runny nose and scratchy throat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment