Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Honor to those who have served our country

Wow today as we THANK those who have and are serving for our Freedom. THANK YOU!!

As a parent of a son who has been in the armed forces it is such an honoring thing to see men and women fighting for our freedom. I recall a time while my husband and I were on our way back after seeing our son graduate from basic training and me as a mom wanting him in no part of this it was "my baby" it was such a prideful thing to me and coming home in the airport he did wear uniform and the people who would come and thank him for his service--it was a prideful and honoring thing to see as a mom "as he was gone a moms heart hearts of fear but the Lord was my comfort and to know that he is currently home and no long active in the military--"Thanks Son" You are a Blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment