Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Time

Wow here it is the time we all need to be a little more Thankful. I have lots to be thankful for the one and for most is the all of family is safe--I knowt hat it is jsut a small token as I look back a year ago my son was to leave and go to Iraq and so I am thankful he is here and is now going to be making me a grandma soon !!!! MY family is jsut a joy and a blessing to me and the other thing that I think of is those people who have put little tidbits into our lifes that last a life time and I had an aunt that is like that and we need to treasure those memories forever.

Enough of that I have been busy with teaching and school and trying to get some tatting done and so there are things that so awesome is to be able to have those tatters show others and mentor people like me THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment