Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day








On this special day we celebrate the special men in our lives. I have you dad and you are such a great inspiration to me and I can express how much you mean to me and my family. I love every little time that we spent as I was a child I was that little person who would run after the tools if you needed them and then I would became a mom and your tender skills as a dad have really shown threw. I love to look at my children having babies and seeing some of those tributes in them. Dad you have been a wonderful rock for me I am so blessed to have you in my life.








Thanks so much!!! In the top picture on the left it is my sister Brenda and my mom and dad and I !!!! The next one is Lars, Nick and Dan and my dad DeWayne. Nest own with all of the women is Larissa,( getting ready to have a boy River in about 6 weeks) and me holding sweet Mikka who is almost five months old and sister Brenda and mom Elma and daughter LaNaya love this picture!!!! Then the next is special too heck they all are. Is Lars on his first fathers day with Mikka!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment