Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Sonday

This was such a blessed day.... with lots cooler weather....it was awesome to make some goodies. After going to church this morning and coming home a rejoicing in HIS LOVE.... I was able to take a cat nap and make a Chocolate zucchini cake and some wonderful muffins will share some of the recipes later. Have a bless day tomorrow as we have a long weekend . I will be sharing this time with my family it will be great!

Until tomorrow be blessed in HIS LOVE......

1 comment:

  1. Oh Betty...Hi! Sorry you are not able to post, but I'm glad you are able to come by and visit!smile.. Love, love, love that sunflower and bee! I tried to take a picture of one this morning without much luck:( Maybe another time..

    Hope you are enjoying your family today! (that Z cake sounds delicious!) cant't wait for the recipe!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete