Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 20 2011



As the week started my dear hubby flew out on Saturday to go see his dad who was had been ill. As we arrived to the airport we received a call that was telling us that his father is not well at all . So his sister and his brother who lives in New Hemisphere --what was getting ready for Irene (hurricane) we to on the road the Michigan and where held up. So as Dan made it late that even there prayer threw the night was to hang on till brother got there and waiting threw the night with an up date from time to time. Not sleeping well wanting to be there and talking to our kids to see who wanted to travel with me and when we should leave and all this mumble jumble running threw my head.

As I woke up "Sonday" first through was getting the show on the road and let get moving down the road. I received a call as my son and I and LaNaya were ready to go. We got the call that he had passed ..our hearts were heavy and so sad that we were not there for the family at this time.

We had out time set to leave and packed and ready to go and then I received another call saying that it was on Tuesday and it was a full 22 plus hours of traveling and so they asked us not to come that far...I was sad and thought that I was not there for them like I wanted to be . As we all lost someone so dear a father,father in law, grandpa, a great grandpa and uncle,brother..class mate,service man.

So to Albert L Huff we are so honored to have you a a father in our lives and will miss you greatly. Know that you are dancing in Heaven in the arms of Jesus is a sure smile on our hearts. Knowing you BELIEVE in HIM is such a resourceful thing. I have this cross that is curved to fit in a hand of someone ill or just to hold the cross it reminds me of Al know he hung on til all of his children were there to say good-bye.

As they had a Memorial Service tonight as the children talked about how proud they were of him and what a great father he was and the most important thing to them was that he BELIEVED in Jesus. They played the song Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbe7OruLk8I

Can be listened to here on you tube.

I also love the verse that is on the first first slide of this.
Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of your selves it is the gift of God; not as a results of works, that no one should boast.

At this time please keep them in your prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment