Monday, July 26, 2010

WOW a BUSY couple of weeks



A few busy weeks have past boy the memories in those two weeks have been awesome from going to the festival in the park where there is lots of vendors to going and sitting in getting my heart filled with music that touched the spirit as well. Watching thousands of worship the Lord was just so refreshing!!! As the busy time starts once again here in out little town of Sturgis with the Motorcycle Rally only weeks way tents are up and vendors are ready and our town goes from 6500 to 600,000 so it is CRAZY ~~~we make sure we are ready for all of them so we don’t shop or anything at that time!!! A good time to leave if you can we all work regular jobs and are swamp with it all!! Please pray for all of us here!!!


I have some thoughts that I want to share. We all go seasons and I think of the summer how we grow and flowers are blooming, Fruits on some trees. I look at the last couple of weeks how things have touch me in the opening my eyes. I look our daughter and her growth in the Lord with a tender heart. I am so blessed to see these things. I love this season as I have been reading in John and today was reading in chapter three “For God so LOVED the world that He GAVE was LIFE” it is amazing He gave me LIFE this is a verse that my children learned at a very young age and I think that they finally get. I love to see how they have blossomed as the fruit is become ALIVE!!! I know that we all go threw growing spurts and I see it allot this last month!!!

There a few other things that have been so exciting Larissa is getting close to have her baby ~ she is having a sweet boy named RIVER!! Love it two grand babies in one year I love it!!! So we have been doing some walking and it is so fun!!! Pray for smooth delivery.

This last couple of weeks I have been so blessed with Farm Girl post cards swap to nice "Suddenly" the unexpected cards and gift) from Secret Santa's, to Secret Sisters ~~I received an awesome pink and white doily, a wonderful homemade card, some tea as well. I also received an old hankie and tea, apple doily, I LOVE THEM ALL THANKS to all of you. Thanks AJ for the awesome green tea as well!!!!! The other things that I wanted to mention is that the photo swap with all of the Farm Gals is going well I love to put faces with the names when we chat or exchange items!!!!

FAIR TIME AS WELL it is today it is HOT today so we went and showed and are now cooling off and I am so proud of her out of 19 project two purples and 15 blues and two red that is awesome I am so proud of her all the pushing paid off!!!!!Mine have not got judged yet I have two baby quilts, skirt , a chicken wire basket I made, and photos of course and I think that is it OH SILLY ME a tatted book mark this is the picture of it!!!

So until later blessings to all of my friends that reads this !!!

Betty Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment