Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blessings, Blessings.......

Feild of Daiseys


Summer FUN!!!!!!!
Blowing Raspberries



OH MY are you sure!!!!


Blessings Blessing I have been so blessed this week I was off on Monday for the Holiday and had such a great weekend !!! On Saturday spent the day with Mikka and it was a blast!!!! She is getting so big!!!!! Went to the carnival with my daughter and DH loved it!!! Sunday was so cool here that we chilled at home and I spent some sometime baking and tatting some book marks and making some swap projects it was awesome !!!! Monday rolled around and it was nicer and we took a drive up my favorite place in the Black Hills called Spearfish Canyon and took some pictures .....take a look at them at the bottom!!!
Bridal Veil Falls


Tuesday went to work and was ready to go woke up with a horrible back ache and then got better as the day went on and worked late but that was OK love those kids with all my heart as I arrived home I received an awesome package from Nancy my dear tatter friend she made River my grandson a pair of tatted booties they are so precious she made them from a pattern from Lenore English and needle tatted them with size 20 Lizbeth thread in steel blue they are awesome!!!! Treasure for life!!! Thanks Nancy!!!!! Then lots of postcards from Farm Girl Friends then I also received a sweet card from another farm girl that sent me some awesome recipes thanks to all of you ~~~~~ You have blessed me so much!!!!





These are so cute River will love them !!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment