Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTmas wishes....



Evening Church service is over...chili supper is cooked and ready to eat. My niece had her baby last night weighing in at 6 pounds and 4 oz, Welcome KeShawn Carer he is so sweet and such a precious gift!!! Presents are all wrapped under the tree and ready for the excited children. As we sit to get ready to read the Christmas story from the Bible a tradition that we started a few years back. I have had a real quite day a little under the weather today so its nice to sit blog. I have been sooo blessed with the children that I teach they were so excited with all of the fun party on Wednesday. Icy roads closed many area business so it was nice to have an extra day off as well got lots done yesterday and so today was nice to chill .

I wanted to take a few moments to ask you if you read my blog to please keep JESUS in your giving this year!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you who read this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment