Thursday, December 30, 2010

Memories of a life time!!!!! Christmas 2010





As I woke up to a very winter day and off to work early today. Wind howled. snow blew but I was blessed by the love of the children today as they were cuddle bugs. We talked about what if I had to stay here over night?

PR picked his pillow and where he would be sleeping rite away and then there was AL who said I will sleep with you and where you are MRS Betty Jo and that melted my heart. I took out a couple of books and read as we were all cuddly. The one was about News Eve and the other was classic called Snow Day ... and that was fun so we decided to draw pictures and talk about what you would do on snow days.


I have not been on here for awhile I has such a blessed Christmas with my family there was twenty of us for Christmas and we have some great news. My daughter got engaged!!!!
My niece had her baby on the 23rd his name is KeShawn Cater and a cutie!!!!
Wow all of these babies it was amazing!!!! Now to go on about Christmas day we go up and passed out gifts and talk amongst our youngest daughter and it was fun to talk about all of the foster children. My parent came in from a small town about twenty five miles away , They arrived with out a turkey and the oil that we were cooking it in. I had ham in the oven and so our daughter Larissa said that she would go to the store ... it was closed... Nick one of our older sons said he would stop at the only store open in the area, so then dad went to get the turkey that was left at there house...foggy and cold...!!!! Then Secret Santa gift exchange came and it was sweet to see all of the nieces here for the first time in a number of years and not to mention the new baby got out of the hospital that day... a real gift!!!!


Lars, Keeley, Mikka


I was soooo blessed that day...We also celebrated my birthday that same day even tho it was early the family was all together and it was fun.....

Oh I for got to mention that we for got to put the salads for dinner ....WOW what day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment