Sunday, December 12, 2010

Smells of Christmas...


The boughs are hung, the cookies are made, the coolness of the freezing snow/ rain mixture that we had yesterday. Gotta love it ... I think that it is so awesome to be able to smell the joy of LIFE....what is life to you is the life you live work.... take care of family..... I think of the movie NATIVITY at this time of year as anyone else would that Celebrates the birth of Jesus. Sacrificed comes to mind while I watch Joesph help Mary and not to mention that gave his food to donkey and the love he shows for Mary was amazing. LIFE here is again the she gave us the one and only SAVIOR.... In my LIFE I have JESUS and it is so amazing that HE loves was sooo much that HE gave his life to me!!!!!



Smells, and Life that is part of my joy today as I sit in church listening to the sermon on Love and we need to renew our minds and always have that JOY and Life and take a deep breath and smell the LIFE of JESUS!. It not about the material things it is what we live for every day and I know that I live for HIM and this holiday season share HIS LOVE with everyone you meet!!!
The wreath that is here is a special on I took and placed pictures of my husband Dan and I when we were small and our children and put them on with some small decoration . I love it is allot of fun!!
The tatted ornament is one I seen and redone it I love it it turned out awesome. I took an old Christmas card and the tatted around it and made hanger. I love it I wished I would of come up with this before now I would of loved to do these for Christmas gifts. Oh well maybe next year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment