Sunday, February 20, 2011

He loved us First.....






As the snow is falling so lightly outside today and as it builds and gets colder as the day is to go on. The heart of many today is heavy of a loss of a sweet fifteen year old young lady. Aubrey was diagnosed with brain cancer about a year and half ago and she ran the best race ever---she went to be with Jesus on Friday and out hearts are sad of the loss. There are many things that comes to my heart as I was trying to get this out yesterday and I ended up losing it three time and so I have took some time to think of somethings this morning as the house is quite and I can do so pondering... The first thing is this with all of the blessings that I have in life my children my LOVE of MY LIFE Jesus and my hubby Dan as well. Jesus has be a special part of my life as I got older and raising my children to know HIM and to LOVE HIM is a great reward when our youngest daughter came home from school on Friday and we told her of Aubrey's passing she was like"mom you know she is dancing in heaven and jumping for joy" I thought wow this young thirteen year girl has a heart that as a mom I love and very proud of!


The verse that come to mind is the John 3:16 For God so the world that He gave.....His only begotten Son,that whoever believes in Him should not parish but have eternal life. As I keep thinking of t his this morning and knowing that my children know Jesus and I am so thankful for that! That love that so awesome He loved us first!!!! Like Aubrey loved Jesus with all of her heart. We love all things of HIM!!!! So please BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS THE LORD OR LORD AND KING OF KINGS TOO!



I have been so blessed with people in my life the first people are my family of course I have two wonderful loving daughters and two heart felt sons. Dan is love of my life ...my dear hubby of almost 11 years.



Then there is some that are so special ....children that I come in contact with every day at work..if you knew how special you are to me!!!! The other thing is this the special women in my life Nancy Landry who is a tatter friend who has blessed me with a shared talent of tatting(needle) and she sent me this awesome hankie that has the most awesome tatted corners in a "sweetheart" pattern and then the edge is crocheted with some tatting on the chains!!!! The the other women that have such blessed me are some special farm girl Melissa sent me some pick me ups to chase the winter blues away and then there is Annie a dear sweet Framgirl friend that lives sooo close but can't seem to get together...as the snow keeps falling....

[Image]

Ok projects that I am working on.......(when I have time)



Tatting I am working on some edging with bunnies I love this patterns that to another tatter friend!!!


[Image]

School projects lots of fun things with Groundhogs day, Chinese New Year, to Valentines Day, Presidents Day lots of things and not enough time it seems like it was fun to get outside and enjoy some sixty degree weather as well!!!! Went and seen OOey Gooey Lady in January and wow it was fun check her out we did lots of gross and fun projects from her teachings too!!! We got a new fish tank in our class and our kids love our fish we have three fish and a small frog in there too!!!
[
Keeping up with the writing of friends and spending time with grand babies as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Betty Jo I am so sorry to hear about your young friend who has gone home to be with the Lord! My prayers are with you and her family!

    Boy you are s busy lady with your tattering it is just beautiful!

    Blessings,
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read about your young friend...

    How wonderful to receive such 'pick me ups'. Love the hanky in RED!

    ReplyDelete