Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunny outside .....










This last week it was a busy one for sure!!! Our oldest daughter turned 21 and so we went with her to have dinner and it was great!!! The loss of a sweet 15 year old was tough we had her celebration of life this last Tuesday and the weather turn very cold and we got about four more inches of snow as well. I love the snow it is beautiful. On the Black Hills I love it to look out the back door of our house and see the trees all white with snow and the beauty that God has!!!!!

I love this time of year as well---lambing time , calving time as well so I have decided to try and hatch some chicks this spring first at home and then at I will do it in out preschool as well. I am soooo excited!!! When it is cold out our Kloe mini lop bunny comes in and she is so sweet !!!


I have lots of project to get started as well I need to get busy but this weekend my time was full of our grandson River coming to play!!!




I also wanted to mention that I was part of a seed swap and I received mine in the mail on Friday from GS from Iowa and I am so excited to try them and get them planted!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Oh Betty Jo.. I love your new banner..that picture is beautiful...even though I should be tired of snow...it is still sooo beautiful!!! And love to see that grandbaby...he is sooo cute!
    Glad you got the card and seeds today and sure hope you enjoy the flowers when they are blooming this year!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete