Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WOW where did the time go.....

Here It the 2nd of February man has time flew by I have lots to share too.


It sure has been cold here as it has all over the US!!!! The last two days have been sort of nice to be able to know that school was started late and I could get up and be quite as a mouse and get ready and off to work and my daughter getting herself up and to school on time with the help of her daddy!!! On that note I have been so blessed by my Heavenly Father lately just the beauty of all things nice and white from frosted trees and landscape the last few days. As sitting in church one Sunday and pastor was talking about BELIEVING and how things are all possible if you BELIEVE and the first thing that came to mind was Polar Express..
Just BELIEVE with your heart and that is what we all need to do is BELIEVE with our heart that Jesus is the one who died for you and me and HE will make all things possible!


Just last weekend I got spend some wonderful time with my grand babies my granddaughter Mikka turned one and that is so hard to believe she is such a joy and I love her soooo much!!! She had a hippy--go figure theme birthday party and she was soooo sweet!!!



Speaking of grandchildren River is just a couple days short of being six months and has had cold but getting lots better!!!!Praise God!








On my note yep tatting some new things this year with my dear tatter friend Nancy I am a little behind I have been soooo busy that I cant keep us I need a REAL SNOW DAY a day that everyone stays in bed or out of my way so that I can get some MY things done LOL!

It is TIAS (tat as you see) part of the patten is released very couple of days and you tat it and see what you come up with !!!! Thanks to Nancy she long hands it. I have been working on some fun needle punching as well!!!

Something new and something FUN!


I also wanted to mention that my dear Amish friend is co-authoring in a book called Plain Wisdom and it is due out in March and I am so excited I can wait !!! Take a look at her website here if you have not read any of Cindy's books PLEASE do they are awesome!



Sorry did not work????




I will be back this weekend and add some fun recipes and some fun patterns as well!!!
































1 comment:

  1. Hey Betty Jo, loved your post and meeting your grandchildren:) They are beautiful and I know a blessing to you!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete