Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quiteness of the morning.....




As had a long night with grandson staying the night ~~~Just out of his routine and not at home we love when he comes to stay with us he is such a blessing to us! Not feeling good so he is napping and I want to get this done while it is so fresh in my heart!


I want to start this yesterday but did not work so here we are on a blessed SONDAY(as my friend puts) and I love it! The weather was sooo nice yesterday almost 70 and really enjoyed the day!!! Dan had went and took AB and MHH (foster children ) to the park and they had such a great time running and playing while LaNaya and her friend Maddy went out for a drive on a hunt for some springy pictures to share! So to start of we went to a little town of population may 60 or so to see if we can see the bald eagle that is nesting up there but no such luck on that~~~~but we found other things!


As we left Sturgis there is an old train station so I stop to take some fun pictures of the girls!!! LaNaya will be celebrating her Birthday tomorrow!!!!


I have some pictures that I have posted to share hope you all enjoy them too.


I have been spending some time reading the sweet book from my dear friend and Author Cindy Woodsmall and Miriam Flaud of Plain Wisdom !!! The book as really touched my heart in many ways as I have only read half of the book!!! If you see get it and read it there are some fun recipes in there as well as the stories told from and Older Amish ways and Englischers ways.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...what a wonderful picture! Amazing..I just love it!!! Sounds like you had a lovely warm day! Our weather was nice also..but today is cold and windy! But spring weather I guess:) Happy Birthday to your granddaughter...smile..

    I love reading about the Amish ways..there is a lady who writes a weeks worth of writings about her life in the iOWA magazine I get and can hardly wait 2 months to read her next post..wish she had electricity and a computer! She would also do an amazing blog...smile..

    Have a blessed week!
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gert Thanks for posting you are such a blessing to spend the day with her!!!

    ReplyDelete