Saturday, April 2, 2011

Many Blessings....

As the week started last week we have been busy with classes and of course just the stuff of the world. April Fools day came with two jokes that I was like are you serious now both of th em played on me by our 13 year old daughter~~~ I do have to tell this one she had some friends over to share her birthday which is Monday and so anyway they wanted tog o for a walk and I had now problem with that she went to climb this hill behind our house and on the hill there is the words STURGIS on it the name of our town. So Dan told them that they needed to be home by 8:30 because it would be getting dark soon and so off they went . I sat and was enjoying the quietness of the house after kids with colds at work and flu going around just an aw moment. My phone rang I picked it up and it was LaNaya she was crying and tell me she was lost and her and her friends were playing hide and seek and I was in a panic oh my goodness how do I even get where they went and my response to her was to have her talk to her dad and with laughter and a GOTCHA APRIL FOOLS I thought oh thank goodness!!!!! I will be back I am on the hunt for some picture taking for a while will be back later!.......We are so blessed just enjoy the air we breathe and the LOVE of HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...isn't it just a blessing to have children to play April fools jokes on you with!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she got me twice and this is the first year I was sooo gullable!

    ReplyDelete