Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a week

Pray..... Our little grandson has been in the hospital since Thursday and is pretty sick poor little guy! Wow where do I start things are really going here at the Huff house. My husband has been out of a job for 8 months or so and so things are tight but I have to say that the LORD is awesome ! All of our needs have been meet by HIM!!!! This week at work I have been so blessed I started the incubator again at school with 7 eggs in it and they are ready for the BIG count down!!! How much fun it that to see the excitement in their faces!!! I took some time to get some Round Robin Journal writing last night! I will share about this more later!!! Will share more later...... Later had finally came .... after spending some quite time and enjoying the rainy morning . I took some time to write on the RR Journal and then .......tried to get caught up with some laundry and things because I will be leaving town for a week....Time to regroup!!!! I have been working on writing a curriculum that I will use this summer for the school age children at Daycare and it is called the Adventures of Summer so we are as a group will be traveling around to different states~~~ So I am looking for some fun things from different states along with post cards, maps if you are interested in sharing let me kn know!

No comments:

Post a Comment