Wednesday, August 3, 2011

10th Building Our Home Together/Jesus



Wow where do I begin.....Lots have been going on and the first thing I want mention yesterday really close by there were three police officers shot in the line of duty, one losing his life and the other two are in serious condition. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM ALL...these are men that are very young and are doing their job to protect you and me. s we pray lets always remember those that are in harms way.



There has been lots going on at our home....daughter got baptized.....FUN .....OLD MAN GONE and NEW MAN LIVES as they would say as each person would go under and come up. There was seventeen people that got got baptized lots of fun. Two that really touched my heart there was a family that had four generation get baptized--Amazing--- and then a bout two years ago this little boy that I loved on so much a a Sunday school teacher lost his life in an horrible car accident just days after his 7th birthday and his mom---L.O. who lost not only a son but a ex husband and another little friend as well. She and her two sons got baptized as well. Amazing to see the tears ---it was amazing. My parents and children all attend this and it was a sweet time to share !







We had the fair I entered fourteen items and placed in 7 of them. I was very happy!!!! I will share more on this in a few days! First place bread recipe ......yummy!



Then my dear hubby is unemployed once again so please pray for him for the Lord to give him peace he thinks he's a failure not staying with a company that things were not done like they should of have been. Then the condemnation set in at times as well so please pray for him.



Also to his stress....his dad who is 76 ( I think) was placed in the hospital a week ago with phenomena( misspelled) and is not doing to well. He thinks he should go see him and not sure about money and with everything that is going on. Please pray for clarity on this for him.



We are also just day away from the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally to start and so our town is not so quite and there are lots and lots of people here.

THe other thing I am so bumed about is that my camera died and so I can't get the photos I need or want and so I was using my dads and it is not the same!!! I have none of Rivers birthday today :(.



On ending with a sweet note a year ago today I got be to with my daughter when she gave birth to River Kingston...Yep it is hard to believe that he is ONE today!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have had lots of exciting (as well as challenging -- like your hubby's unemployment) going on. Isn't it good to know God is in control of every moment?

    Congratulations on your fair entries doing so well. When we had a fair here in our town, I used to love to enter needlework, etc. I have a few ribbons too... but the fair is a thing of the past here, sadly.

    Thanks for sharing part of your busy life with us!

    ReplyDelete