Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lost and FOUND!!!





What a wonderful hot day today in the Dakotas! I have been a little lost and out of my sorts lately with dear hubby home and not able to post like I wanted to. I have been busy getting my room at work changed and ready to start school on MONDAY!!!



We have had lots of fun at work with all of the sweet kiddos. From making a tranium (sorry for the spelling) for grasshoppers..yep they love to look at them with them hoppers.


We have had some fires around and August has been a hard month for the men / women that keeps us safe. We lost two police officers at the beginning of the month and then a young man age 22 fighting fire in the southern hills it is so sad that they gave there life's protecting us. Prayers for their families would be awesome !!!!!




We also had the 71st Motor cycle classic the first full week of August and WOW was it crazy. During that time our sweet little daughter (LaNaya) worked her tail off busing tables. We are all ready for that week to be over and then we started thinking school.







So I have been working on bulletin boards and sensory tables, and I need to make some curtains and some pillows for my room yet hopeful this weekend I will get some of those things done.



As today we went to help put skirting on the new home of Rissa and Bridger it was lots of fun for the family together. My mom and I went to go walk and see the five derailed cars across the road . And found apples on the way so we cooked up some yummy apples for apple sauce. I have that I will be doing this week as my dear hubby is out visiting his dad who is ill. Please pray for them in travels and for my father in law health also. Thanks I will try keep in touch better. God Bless you all that read this.



Had to share this fun memory that was made the other day when River game to g'ma house and had supper he had so much fun eatting this ear of corn and he ate it all!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment