Friday, November 19, 2010

Blessing among us!!!!








Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we have so many things to be thankful for. Today we had the 2010 National Christmas Tree pass threw our little town . I was so blessed that my dear hubby went took some pictures while I was at work. It is on its was from Wyoming to DC and it is so exciting to see this. Hubby did an awesome Thanks Dan!!!

It has been an exciting week to start off I started the week off with a cold and some snow on the ground what a way to start the week--- then some of our dear friends who are Amish there son got married and I was sorry to hear that it rained but it was a beautiful wedding I do hear. I sooo wanted to see this but that's OK!!! My heart was there for sure. As the week went on and I received a package from my SS at work that was full of goodies likes pens, postie notes, journals and lots of writing things that will be helpful in the upcoming months for sure!!!! Then today in the mail I I got the most awesome Christmas Swap from a d Kathy I received this lap blanket and homemade soap and an awesome recipe. The tatted stocking is a project that a dear friend tatted for me to be able to try and I have started one but that is all..

To top my week its Friday and we are watching River and he is such a joy to love on him and hear him talk and coo I love it he make my heart just shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment