Monday, November 29, 2010

SNOW DAY.........


How did you spend snow days when you were a child or even now??? Here in South Dakota we always have winds and that way school is called off of us today!!! I have got lots done almost all of my cards are done along with some blankets made and sure enough some reading. Gotta love it. I am so blessed to be able to stay in and not have to do chores like when I was a kid we had stock to feed and check on all of the time . I called my dad this morning as he was feeding these yearlings , They were cold and snow on them "he said they don't like this wind at 40 mph with about 4 inches of snow is not good. I love when it brings back memories of the Ranch when we were calving and there was lots of snow and freezing winds. ~Dad you are such a blessing to this heart of mine !!!

If it is making cookies, sewing tatting or some sort of memories today while you have a snow day make them last for a life time.


No comments:

Post a Comment