Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgings to you !!!


Wow turkey is cocking house filled with all sorts of yummy scents. It is very cold here on the mid west today!!! I have so many things to be THANKful like all things that are made threw HIM . I am so excited that my family is coming and I few a few that are either working,travel to other areas with family as well!!! I am so blessed that they are safe and sound!!!


When I think of Thanksgiving memories as a child growing up in Wisconsin I think of sleeping in and just the family on the farm---the best ones are once we moved back to SD and shared them with my Aunt Ellen whom is in heaven now and is so price less of the memories that she had put in my life I loved her soooo. We would go to her house and eat the feast with all of the fixings and she would make these scalloped oysters WOW they were awesome and wished I had her recipe for that as well!! Then if we could we would go ride horses for a while and play cribbage oh the days of paying with those adults!!!!


I want to make this short and sweet so I can get ready for the rest of my day!!!! Be Blessed! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment