Friday, November 26, 2010

I love this time of year......

Tummys are full I need a NAP!!!!



After the fun family time yesterday with 13 of us. I had some good memories with my family. I have a couple sisters and a few nieces we sat around the table and did lots of crafts. I took some the idea out of my favorite magazine MaryJane Farm girl they had some ornaments made out of "cutter quilts" we made about fifteen of those and loved it and I took some Dominos that I found at a second hand store and decorated them with snowmen...FUN ..... then I took some vintage CHRISTMAS pictures and made some ornaments out of them as well. Here is some pictures of them as well.





My dear niece who is like one of my very own and VERY dear to my heart when she came to visit yesterday she and her friend brought Huckleberry Cheesecake..... WOW that was so yummy!!!!


The day ended quite and tummies full. OF shopping today trying to make the deals. It was fun and some good time with hubby!!!!


Tree goes up tomarrow and more fun things of the HOLIDAY season time to make some of the fun treats as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment