Friday, March 18, 2011

Chicks are on their way....

Wow where has the time gone it is day 21 tom arrow and we are so excited about our new babies to start pecking there way out of there shells!!!!!

I am hope to add some fun pictures and this finally step into LIFE for these sweet little peeps!!! I love it!!!

As we are on spring break I worked with kids at the daycare today and they see there sweet cotton tail today for the first time in a while. I have two young lady's that wanted to name him or her so they name it Bun Bun Hoppity Jr. I thought they was super cute. So I have decided to make some fun things out that like class room books and such cant wait to share with that in the next week or so!!!

Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! The bunnies are coming out aren't they?? We saw one here too.. smile

    ReplyDelete