Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nothing like a Spring Snow....




This last week has been soo busy I need to get up this morning ans update ! Chicks of course we born on Sunday last weeks my kids were home to see number 5 it was awesome to see them and love on them. Back to work on Monday I was soo excited I wanted to share with all of the kids but couldn't til we did in our class. --not by my choice but other teacher ...anyway I had a class on Monday and sooo loved the time with the kids and need there sweet spirit to love on me....and refresh my heart...... so as I got home and received an awesome letter from a FG friend Annie and I love it soo but to be blessed even more the following day I got a package from her and it was so amazing there was some vintage doily's and soo today I am ready to put them out. Oh I forgot to mention that Flat Stanley came from another FG friend to visit and so we took him to school also and did some fun things with him too.




Doctors apts came and I was soooo blessed by HIS grace and peace I was amazed!!!!! NOT TO MENTION HIS LOVE!!!! At work yesterday it was great to have little ones that you work with sometimes that say the darnest things and you wonder where they come up with these things and then also say well guess what sweety that is how GOD made me and so ya gotta love it!!!!


Friday wow I was so blessed to get Cindy Woodsmalls new book autographed and some other cool things from my sweet friend Nessa!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post & I just love your new banner... You are so lucky!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete