Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is in the air....

Today as our family went to visit my parents about 30 miles away. Passing Bear Butte and seeing the buffalo out close was awesome have not seen them out for a while. Sorry did not have my camera for picture bummer!!! Maybe tomorrow I will try.

As we went north and seen the yucca plants in the pasture land turning green and baby calves and lambs out and about it was really nice to see some sure signs of spring!!! Went to my parents to get some things for out chicks that are on day8 so by next weekend they will be hatching I am soooo excited!!!

Please visit www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/ for an awesome contest go and visit her there!!!


Enjoy your spring like weather and be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and signing up for the party!!!!!Gracie is first runner up right now........way ahead.

    Hugs sweet lady,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete