Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7th Building our HOmes together with Jesus!!!


Wow here it is Wednesday already. It a cool and very damp morning here t his morning and enjoy thing all of the things in life I have been so blessed this last week by going and helping my daughter and son in love move in there new place it is amazing to see how much they are doing so I went to help out going threw baby cloths, washing a ton of clothes and of course what ever it take... Love those guys, it got me moving allot too I went and clean at my work all of the cupboards and now it was time to mine at home so I did do at that too.

Come join the fun at Prairie flower Farms and enjoy the party that is going on there as well......
http://www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/

As I was out yesterday day watching children play and our little bunny came to visits talking to two little girl who have lots of loss lately with a grandma passing and the other one just broke my heart she is in the second grade and her aunt had lost a baby and she was with her mom at the hospital and told me about the baby and as we were walking I told her that I would pray for her and she said to me it ok all babies go to heaven and I know that he is there. I got this hug lump in my throat and all I could think of is WOW. Praise the Lord that this little girl BELIEVES.....

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful that this little girl had the certainty that the baby was in heaven!? What a blessing to see her faith in action!

    You are blessed to have cool weather too. It has been blisteringly hot here, but is cooling down tonight for a change. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete