Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Come join the party.......

My dear friend , Linda is having a great party on her blog..... come join her at Prairie Flower Farm...

http://www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/

She has a party going on there some come join the fun.....

She is giving away a a Blue Ball Canning book , a super cute bag that is made from recycled cat food bag!!! Also while you are there check out her cute e-pattern on a apron. We never have enough aprons huh!!!

I have had this Bible verse on my heart today!!!!

Also wanted to add this awesome recioe for some Chow Chow that I love so such that when I get a package from my dear Amish friend she always sends me some and then last year my parents and I got together and made some and it was so good so it is a favorite of ours now.


Chow Chow
3 C vinegar
1/2 pkg of Mrs wages kosher dill mix
3 C sugar
11 C water
boil mixture and put into 9 quarts of jars of mixed veggies (green bean, wax beans, cauliflower, cucumbers,carrots, zucchini, summer squash, watermelon rind)

Do hot bath boil for five minutes and take them out in about 15 min and let cool.

I know that it is awesome to see how gardens are growning.. sometime not fast enough..
As I was praying on a walk tonight it was chilly, damp day it was nice to get a walking and pray and this was something that touch my heart as I wanted to share. It is a reminder for me every day a dear friend gave me ths ring at Christmas time it say "Live by Faith NOT by sight" and it is so amazing the things that some by those that Believe in Him and I am so blessed to say that the Lord has truely blessed me ! Thank you Jesus. there are so many things that we never know how they are goign to work out but they do... with FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment