Friday, July 8, 2011

Bubbles Bubbles......and more



It is FRIDAY and even tho this week was short it is nice to come home early today and spend so time with Breckin and River--Brecking in my son in love he is my daughters fiancee. Breckin is seven and full of energy and all BOY gotta love it so it went swimming then off to spent the weekend with his grandparents. River too is spend the weekend in ND with his daddy and gma. I am so blessed that so many people LOVE them. As I went to work this morning and it was 70 outside by 8:00 I thought oh my it is going to get really warm so I took and made some home made bubbles and took all sort of tools for some fun with bubbles with all of the kids at work today.





Excellent recipe for home bubbles that works well!


4 C water

1 C dish soap I used palmall( that is misspelled)

1/4 C karol syrup (yep)


mix it all together and put in a container!


TOOLS


I took some 12 oz pop bottles and used for blowers

along with some pvc pipe I use for marshmallow shooters that are 1/2 inch and put cheese cloth at the end with rubber bands and used for blowers they are awesome


cookie cutters

paper towel rolls

strainer from kids kitchen set

any thing use your imagination.



Then I was able to come home and see River off to ND after a well needed nap. He is teething and needs some extra sleep.



I tried so hard to go to the cabin we went to over the 4th it was locked so maybe someday I will be able to post some pictures soon. On my way home there is lots of daises all over so I picked some and put on my table.



I also wanted to Thanks all of you that have came to visit I am having some problems posting on blog:( so if I don't it is not that I don't come and visit .


I also wanted to make a correction----sorry the trailer is my daughters and son in LOVE. I got to go and visit last night it is amazing and they are so happy. They have a huge wedding they are attending this weekend that they are part of so they are putting finishing touches on moving things as well this weekend. I am so excited for them!!!!


For me this weekend I am trying to finish up some projects and down time ....weeding ...reading an awesome book.....and just rejoicing in HIS LOVE!


Blessing and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment