Sunday, May 22, 2011

Believing with your HEART......

As I was getting up this morning with River spending the night at grammy and papa house. My mind going oh I will just stay home and take a nap and as everyone was getting ready for Church the praise and worship playing as I was rocking him.. I am waiting.......I will serve you.... I will worship.... I will NOT FADE.... While I am waiting...this kept playing in my mind as I was sitting there River sleeping by this time and I thought to my self how can I serve...how can I worship.....while I wait here I need to Believe in all my heart that the Lord has this plan for us to hear his love and to believe it with all our hearts!!!



In Proverbs 3:3 it says Do not let kindness and truth leave you ; Bind then around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart!!! Write the good in the tablet of your heart... and BELIEVE in your heart that all things are possible threw HIM!!!!





As our family have been going threw some changes we are Believing in what HE wants for us!!!!!!




As the service went on and there was a gentleman that came up to give a word and it just touch my spirit so much it was amazing. As it has rained all afternoon yesterday and then all day today and we are so thankful for it. I have so blessed!!!! The word was this and it touch me sooo much... while the drop fell the puddles were formed and then the water ran forming our creeks, dams to be full to fill the rivers and it is like our hearts that is filling our heart with the spirit of love to share to others!!!! REJOICE in HIM today and every day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete