Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

As I woke up this morning sun shinning so bright. I got ready to go to church it is so awesome to go to church and feel the love of our heavenly Father! As my dear hubby has been out of work for nine months and we are so concerned about something coming open~~he will find out about a job that he applied for this week it has two catching it means to relocate to Wyoming and leaving all of our grown children and grand babies. So if your are reading this we would apprecaite all the prayer !! We believe that HIS WILL is done in our lives! So today as I told our oldest son Lars and Keeley he is pretty sad but like I told him it is a SEASON and it GODS season for all things to be done!!! So we weill find out more this week ...Keep posted!!!





I have also taken some time to sow seeds today as I was working in the yard to work off some of our yummy lunch and to enjoy the 70 degree day. Seeking HIS will ... I did plant some seeds that I recieved from a seed swap from Gert--thanks cant wait for the well needed rain to comin tonight and possible showers tomorrow.





Now that the sun is setting the hockey game is one and I can swith my fixed lap top and reflect it is amazing to get this done off of my list to do! Thanks for the prayers for our family after living in our house for 11 years and raising our children except for our youngest who is 14 ....LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE NOT MINE

1 comment:

  1. Oh Betty...you know you're in my prayers. So glad you know God has a plan for all of us and often it is not what we think it should be. I will just keep praying for you and your family. I'm so glad you were able to plant the seeds I sent you.

    Blessings...
    soso Gert

    ReplyDelete