Saturday, May 28, 2011

May showers brings lots of flowers
















Wow in the last couple of week we have gotten almost 10 inches of rain !!!Praise the Lord we needed and it is so nice to be able to blossoms every where from Apple tree to poppies are now open to my favorite Lilacs. As I have been ask you all to pray for my husband on some decisions on a job he has a job now and it is in Casper Wyoming and so we will be going down there to get him settled for six months and then back to the area. It is about a four and half hour drive there so we will see each other on weekends.



As this week started out we had lots of flooding going on and lots of webbed feet needed to get around!!! LOL. Here is some really awesome pictures of the Belle Fourche River this is actually across the street from my sons apartment.






Then yesterday was my hubby and my 11th Anniversary so it was so nice to come home to two sweet vases with Lilac in them I love them!!!!






















So I will keep you posted on update with hubby keep praying for him in this transition.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete