Saturday, May 14, 2011

SNOW in May,,,,,

As I woke up this morning and dear hubby went to a men breakfast to fellowship with other great men!!! We had snow on the ground I though to myself are you SERIOUS!!!!! So I curled up with a nice blanket made by a friend of mine and read for a couple of hours while he was gone!!!!

As the day went on it was sure cool like 45 with clouds and wind so it was chilly. River came to visit today while mommy was working it was sooo much fun to see him crawling and standing around everything and eating real food!

As The after noon came and I was making supper and my parents came in and we talked about basket socials and how they were in the country school. I thought I would ask any of my followers if they recalled anything like them and some memories of them if you did!

Blessings from our Warm hearts to yours...

Betty Jo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete