Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rain...Rain...Gotta LOVE it








As the week began we had five days of rain in the forecast. I kept thinking to myself yuck the kids at work were going to be stuck inside. Tuesday rolled in with the nice slow rain all day it was so awesome we got about three inches of rain that day and it was heavenly. Wednesday and Thursday we had some more at work kids looked for worms outside and played with them it was so fun!!!!




I have this sweet little three year old Asian girl that hate spiders, flies and bugs but yet played with worms and thought they pretty cool! It make my heart patter when I see that any child that is having fun in the mud and bugs and worms and GOD BEAUTY!




As I was looking up in Bible on the kindle this morning I came across this verse that touch me with many things Zechariah 10 Ask rain from the LORD at the time of spring rain---- The Lord who makes the storm clouds; Ans He will give them showers of rain, vegetation in the field to each man.






As Thursday came and the rain was just showering us with love, our youngest daughter had her 8th grade graduation. It was hard for this mommy to see her baby going to High school next year! LaNaya we are so very proud of her and who God has made to her be!!!!






As I woke up on Friday to sounds of thunder it was amazing to here that I loved the peaceful rain that fell.

Friday was our last day of school I was just like the kids at school wanting to be done with school. As we finished our pre school day we played outside in the wet grass and was blowing colored bubbles that do stain LOL and chalk and I was enjoying the beauty that was all around us from apple tree blooming to Lily of the Valley just opening . to poppies with rain drops on them!!!! As we finished up our afternoon and went to play outside we found an unopened robin egg and a piece of one as well.





I would like to add this as well. My dear hubby Dan had a second interview this week on a job that he would have to do the training in Casper, Wyoming he would have to stay there for 6 months and train and then relocate possibly . We will find out for sure if he get this job or not this week so please pray that they HIS WILL BE DONE not sure what to say other than that if He has better plans for us that is ok !!!! So please pray for that PLEASE!! We also share our anniversary this week I am so excited 11 years!!!

































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete