Friday, May 6, 2011

Wow where did the week go....











Boy where do I start.... as the week started I STARTED with a new Kindle which I LOVE LOVE , I am still getting acquainted with it !




Wow we have been having some nice weather here from super wind last weekend to some nice days at the beginning of the week to windy today but that is all fun too.



Our chicks at work that hatched are sooo cute they are really growing!!!!! Then as we are getting ready to wrap up the school year we have been doing lots with flowers, bugs and boy is it fun to see the OOOOO and YUCK get it away.... kids are such a joy!!!!!!

Kids planting flowers! Beans and Peas too!


I have lots to share with chicks for the kids to see them hatching ! Then I had a great day off and my sweet hubby and I planted trees I am so excited. then went to visit our granddaughter--my miss princesses. !!!






I will share some more later.......sorry I am tired and need to finish up some loose ends........

One more things I wanted to add was I took some time one day that I was off and made this cute little take along pillow with a pocket to hold a book or something simple for the kids on the go. What do you think?























No comments:

Post a Comment