Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rain.....Rain....

As the rain fell this evening, the amazing smell outside!! FRESH gotta love it! Today as I was teaching about is worms and so we went digging for some while we planted some seeds. I love the words that come out of little peoples they are so sweet and innocent . I had this sweet gentle little three year old girl come to me and say to me "Mrs Betty Jo I don't want to touch those things they are goose" as I chuckled I replied to her that it was ok and you did not have to touch that. As I went in after planting seed I read this cute book called RAINING WORMS a local author I love it and it walked about this little person thinking worms come from the sky when it rains. So my little three year old came to me and said


"I see Mrs Betty Jo they rain from the heavens and they are not goose Jesus clean them" my heart just melted .



I just wished I had my camera I wanted to share some pictures. Well will take it to see if I can get some of this sweet little girl.



As I am off tomorrow our four chicks that we hatched at school I will be taking them to the farm and spending some time with hubby and making some goodies.






The other thing that I want to share is I have some he goodies~~



Blessings to you my friends who read this ~~

2 comments:

  1. Betty Jo...oh how funny...and yet so sweet! Great post!! Thanks for sharing...

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete