Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beautiful weekend.....





As Friday night came and went. DH made it home safe and sound and we spent some good quality time together it was sooo much fun and well needed. Saturday came and we had an awesome time with family and loved ones at a family reunion. Lots and Lots of yummy food..new things and lots of favorites by special people too. As I was sitting and visiting with my dad he is such great man with LOVE in his heart. We had recently found some information on his side of our genealogy and so I was looking for an old Danish cementary and we took looking for it and found it!!! I love this sweet little place out in the boones. I would of never found it but good ol dad did so here are some pictures that I took they are very cool---I think.










Spent some good times with LaNaya as we got her ready to go to 4H camp today and memories she will have. We took off to Custer which is about fifty miles south of where we live (southern hills) and it was amazing down there. Went threw the Custer State Park and see two buffalo--huffalos as Naya use to call them. So went went photo shooting while we were there. Then we went to our favorite place... Purple Pie Place Yummy.... A very dear Farm Girl friend and I meet there and chatted and shared some good things beside pie. AS and have been trying together since last winter to meet and it was a blast to put a name to the face and share. We each had yummy pie LaNaya had Mississippi Mud pie Annie had rhubarb and I had peanut butter it was wonderful!!








Then I took LaNaya off to camp for four days it will be really quite here with her gone and Dan leaving too. SO maybe I can get some writing done along with some tatting and some other to do list things. Until next time take and love the LORD with ALL your HEART.








Betty Jo
























As you read this please pray for Dan as he is in his travels and LaNaya while she is at camp.
























1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete