Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bight morning......

As I woke up this morning to the sun shining bright , thinking of our children and how we always need to pray for there lives and their children , what ever it is. I know that I have mentioned about Rissa and the trailer and all of the goodies that re going on with that and I think of LaNaya at camp this week as she is a counselor and how her heart is so full of stuff sometimes ~~~ this morning as I was praying the house was soo quite the Lord brought to my heart to pray for all of their hearts to BELIEVE with the WHOLE HEART!!!!! So as I am cleaning out my refuge and restore the hearts of our loved ones as a mom, mentor, please take the time to tell them that you love them and




YOU ARE BELIEVING IN THEM!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post, Betty Jo. Our kids need to know we care and we are praying.

    Blessings of joy to you!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Betty Jo. As I have been caring for our daughter Tay who had an accident with her horse and also our granddaughter Ellie who lost her best friend who was a horse I have been ever so mindful of prayer. Thank you so much for joining up with Building Our Homes Together with Jesus. I was encouraged this morning. Feel a little low.........so much energy has been given out for care. A wonderful place to be, but need my tea cup filled.......you and the other ladies have filled it!
    Hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! Thanks so much for sharing. I pray for our grown children and grandchildren every day. I also pray for wisdom for my hubby and me, that we will know the very best ways to encourage and help them.

    ReplyDelete