Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011






The sound of the birds this morning was amazing. What a great thing to wake up to birds singing, a cool morning after a really nice rain last night with some hail but not to much! LaNaya has been at camp for a few days now and it has been so quite I love the time. As I came home after having a sweet dinner with Rissa and River it was a super nice treat. Dan left to go to his job for the week and so I really enjoy my time at this time.



Tomorrow is our third week of BUILDING OUR HOME on Prairie Flower Farm blog. Linda has been talking about cleaning our refuge. Spiritually speaking there are some things in our lives that we need to remind ourselves of all the time the first thing that comes to mind is our hearts making sure that our hearts our in the right place. The next thing that comes to mind is our minds. We always have to keep our minds aways from the negative and not dwell in it.



So as I was cleaning up some unwanted items around my house this weekend and tonight it sure is nice to go and see that yes I will never miss that clutter mess. The other thing that comes back to my heart is that our Heavenly Father is the one that I love with all my heart and soul and that I have asked HIM to clean the clutter from my heart and mind as well.



I have a special request for all of you that read this. My best friend "V" her niece was in a serious car accident yesterday her name is Taylor she has injured her liver, kidney and shattered ankle and foot as well she went threw six hours of surgery yesterday after it happened and is in ICU and still has another surgery that is about four hours long so please pray for her. She is 18 years old. Pray for her family as well!



My heart is also wanting you all to pray for little River my grandson he had this awful cold I am not sure if it is cold or allergies anyway his parents have been in an up roar they were to get a new trailer the end of May and they still don't have it due to rain. They have been out of there old trailer since and have been in a cabin but they are saying they wont get it until July 1 and we are believing for it before then so they can have some sort of stability again.



I want to also mention that my dear sweet friend Linda from Prairie Flower Farms is having another contest for a Gooseberry Cook so come on over to there and get in the contest and see all of the goodies that talented and gifted friend has going on their.





For all that have read this thanks and many blessing to you all!!!




Betty Jo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't God good to provide sisters whom we have never even met to share with us in prayer and encouragement? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete