Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sonday is upon us!!










I have borrowed the "Sonday" from a a friends blog it really sweet and every time I see it on her blog I think of the SON that saved me and that it is HIS day. Every day is HIS but we need to at times remind us to slow down and not work on HIS DAY!!




It was a sad day for us on Friday as our pet Mini Lop Rabbit went to a new home a really good home with three kids that will love her too. We love you Kloe and will Miss you!




We have been having some awful storms go threw in the last few days hail up to tennis ball size and I am just praising HIM that we have no damage here . Some on the other side of town have broken windshields to lots of dents. This was on Friday. We were out of electricity for an hour . We attending a cook out for 4H and ended up under this building with 65 mph winds and about and inch of rain in less than an half hour. SO as we ate salads, and desserts and tried to stay warm too. We had a great time. We came home and River spent the night it was such a blessing I am go grateful for being in his life. I found out after we got home that there was more than 5000 people with out of electricity and traffic was backed up on high way(interstate 90) because of utility pole down. LaNaya said to me mom what AF (her Amish friend) being doing ? She said I know they would be playing where ever it would be light at and that would be outside so we sat outside for a while then it came back on!!!







Saturday came and we went to park and played with River and enjoyed the nice warm day! I love the warmth then DH was on his way home from work and they had storms there so I thought that we could get them before he got home and we did not. But about nine last night we had pea size hail once again and it was for about 20 minutes so there was allot of tree leaves off and allot of water running again!



This is a stool that I made for Mikks hope she likes it! made out of PVC pipe!!




Here are some pictures that I took this week in all the where abouts I went to. Enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment