Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The TRUTH ...the WORD

As I was reading and search the WORD this week the SPIRIT lead me to PROVERBS 4:1-7


Hear O some the instruction of a father, And give attention that you may gain understanding.


For I gave you sound teaching. Do not abandon my instruction. When I was a son to my father, Tender and the only son in the sight of my mother, Then he taught me and said to me "LET YOU HEART HOLD FAST MY WORDS" Keep my commandments and live; Acquire wisdom! Acquire understanding! Lover her and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is Acquire wisdom. And with all your acquiring get understanding!



This really touch my heart. As we are going threw lots of changes in our family with my dear hubby being unemployed for almost ten months and he now has a job 'PRAISE THE LORD". He is now taking training for six months in Casper and so he will be home for only a couple days a week, Normally on Sunday and Monday and that day I work. So As I was searching my heart and know that the Lord has a great plan for us. I am seeking HIS wisdom and understanding. We are also keeping the WORD in our HEART always!



As this week started out we were out of our sorts with hubby gone. So my sweet little (not so little) daughter who is fourteen and I are taking turns on trying to do cleaning chores around the house and as I work a forty plus hours a week it is hard to stay above all things but I think "Greater is HE that LIVE IN ME( Betty Jo) than he that lives in the world" So last night I stayed up till 12:30 am trying to find my punch needle so while I was looking I decided to clean this messy cupboards and clean the closet in the spare room as well. Cupboards in kitchen are next on list along with some drawers. Some of them I went threw to pack for hubby to take with him so that he had goodies in his second place.


As the sun was out in full force on Monday and Tuesday it was awesome and now that it is middle of the week it is very cool today and to be nice again this weekend. I have lots to do this weekend with a family reunion on Saturday and then Sunday daughter is gone for a week to 4H camp and hubby back to Casper so it will be nice and quite to do lots of things. I really need to find my punch needle...I have a project I have been putting together and can do it with out it! God will lead me to it!!!!!


I also have a very exciting visit with a FarmGirl friend that lives close by I am going to meet her as well this weekend so I am excited about that. After many letters back and forth now we get to meet!!!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete