Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUNNY day today....

As I woke up at 5:30 this morning thinking about the WORD speaking to my heart and I kept praying. As I was playing with kids outside--throwing the football to a special young boy that soon with be a grandson too . Breckin in our daughters fiancee' son and is soooo sweet and ALL BOY!!!! He kept wanting to See River and it was just so sweet he calls River is almost brother. I love it as he came home to gma house then it was all ok. Anyway the verse that come to mind is The Joy of the Lord is my strength! DH went back to Casper yesterday to do some final touch on moving in process so he will be starting his job on Monday Praise the Lord! Then I started to task lists that needs to be tackled I can do that while he is there during the week and so when he is home I can spend that time with him!




Challenge you to please take some time to CLEAN THE CLUTTER OUT OF YOUR LIFE AS I WILL BE TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment