Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18,2011





Praise the Lord!!!



Have not shared for a couple of day and so much to be Thankful for . I wanted to share. Thursday after reading some comments on my blog and thanks Cheryl, Gert, Mrs.T and there are a few others as well. I want to Thanks you for the Prayers has I have has some things laying on my heart about Hubby being gone during the week at work four hours away , to my daughter and her fiancee getting there trailer they had been waiting since the end May and not to mention my daughter being gone to camp.



LaNaya came home on Thursday night I was so excited to see her and she how camp went I could not get home fast enough it was crazy so we talked about all of the training she did to be a counselor and asked me if she could take an extra session . I am soo very proud of the leadership that is coming out of her it is amazing. I love it. She was telling a story about this little girl that was a special needs girl and she feel in love with her and did very good with her and help out alot! Tender loving moments with her and that!!!! So she will be leaving on Monday for another week for two sessions not sure how things are going to work out but the LORD wiil work them out!





I am so excited for her!



Friday was here and looking forward to the weekend and Dan coming home so I try to make sure all of my "to do" list stuff is done so I can spend my time with him and family!



Off to work we had a special activities going on at work we have a TRIKE a THON where kids bring bike and ride and we make Tye dye t shirts for the event to raise money for the St Judes Children Hospital. It started out like I just want to go have fun and get my to do list done! It was windy that morning so off I and was hoping it would not rain in the afternoon for it is was in the forecast. I was watching all of these little guys on trike, stiders, the larger ones were such racing and having so much fun. It we were a little wind blown went as it got to be time for lunch so as I was waiting for my turn I received a texted from Dan stating you need t call me as soon as you can and so I thought the worse of things of course . Off to lunch I went and I called him and he told me that he was MOVING HOME July 1. I am so excited he will be working 25 miles away and we are so thrilled, Thanks for all of your prayers and Thanks You Jesus for hearing our prayers and our hearts too!!! I am so grateful for all of you that have prayer too. I then went back to lunch and sent Breckinss grandma a picture of him riding for the TRIKE a THON and she texted me back staying that there trailer was being delivered yesterday as well. It is amazing about these prayers being answered HE is so awesome. So Larissa and Bridgers Trailer got moved in yesterday and all of the rest will be smooth sailing!!!







While I was at my parents yesterday they are trying to sell the little place they live on it is 10 aches of irrigated land with 4 building and a double wide that is only 5 years old or so and we are believing with them then that it will sell this summer so they can move to town and enjoy retirement. Please agree with us. I went out there and there was some treasures that I found in his junk piles I took some PVC pipe and some goodies like that I will share with you later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Betty Jo...praise God!!! I am sooooo happy for you, sounds like things are really going well for you, wonderful!!! I'm sure this weekend will be so exciting for you and your family...enjoy yourselves!

    Love the pictures..looks like the children are having a fun..fun time!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty Jo, I know I emailed you, but again I wanted to let you know how very happy I am for you and your family. God is good at moving the mountains in our lives, when we trust HIM.

    Love the pictures of the boys. Looks like lots of fun.

    I'll add 'selling you parents home' to the prayer list, if you like. Doesn't hurt to ask.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete