Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What is God doing in your LIfe today....



As I started of this week with a super extra day off , but somethings were laying on my heart pretty heavy about things someone said > I know that you can roll them off your back and not let them bother you and so I asked the Lord for some counsel and BOY did he come threw as I went to work this morning it was a sure blessing on how to see how the Lord works.



I am going to back this up even more ... As my dear friend Linda at Prairie Flower Farms started "Building Our Home together" I thought that I had things pretty much under control. Hubby got a new job after being out of a job for almost ten months BUT he had to go live in Casper that was four hours away and come home on the weekend so as we prayed about this the Lord told him to "Go-its my TIME not yours" so he went and three weeks in to this job that he love they told him that he would be coming back to Rapid City as of July 5th. We have been so blessed we listened and OBEYED and somethings I think that we all need to SLOW DOWN and listen to HIM.



It is like today with my deal I cried to HIM and told him how I felt and as I went to work today thinking about this as I woke up and saying to myself ok God this is yours and you will do ALL things. Peace came over and it was awesome to as tomorrow comes ask your self OK Jesus I am here for you and What Would you like me to do for you?




The other fun thing is when your children are so awesome at teaching the love of Christ. LaNaya who is 14 is helping teach VBS this week there was 82 children there today, I love to see how this helps them grow closer to the Lord as well. We have a special day coming up with her too she will be baptized in July all of our children are dedicated as babies and when they understand the meaning of a baptism then they get baptized in a creek near by it is so sweet she is our baby and all of our children will be baptized. I know that I was baptized when I was about 25 or so. So to Jesus as a young age and grow up with HIM in your family is an amazing seed to plant!




So on a busy note on my dayz off we crafted and crafted and had some fun it was super nice to spend some "LOVE" (children spell l o v e by spending TIME with them) So it was a true sweet memories.



May the rest of your week be blessed and fill with all of thing threw Christ Jesus !!!!


I wanted to mention that this picture is not what I really had in mind but it worked good sorry for the fallish look!!! I need to go spend some time and so more beauty scenes I guess! Hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

  1. The picture was perfect! Reminded my of my home Alaska. We lived right by a creek and a mountain. I so miss it.

    I was rejoicing that the Lord met you sweet Betty Jo. I also was hurt this last week. I had to just give it over to the Lord and chose to do kindness to that person. It does hurt for sure.

    I am so glad about your baby girl getting baptized. There is nothing like it. I remember the day I was. I think I felt like I was walking on water........smile!

    Thank you so for linking up.........I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs sweet friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty Jo...God is doing tremendous things, isn't HE?!!!

    I love that you said, Children spell LOVE spending time with them! Yes, yes....that is so true! *Even for us big kids.*

    And your picture is lovely....made me think it was a little cooler for a moment!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your heart, that is truly beautiful. Have a blessed week walking with God. Hugs to you. xxoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful story about trusting God! How I love the way God works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, thank you for sharing your heart. We are all just works in progress ... such a blessing to see what God can do through such imperfect vessels.

    How exciting about your daughter being baptized! And what a great group God is bringing out to your VBS! Who knows how He will use this week in the lives of those children!?

    I like the picture. It's very pretty and refreshing looking.

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Betty Jo...what a blessed friend you are.. YOu just Made My Day today...thank you sweet lady..smile...

    You are such a loving and positive person, I know God loves you and your family and you will have many blessings...

    Love your new picture...those yellow roses are amazing....

    Blessings..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete