Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a SUNNY Day....



I woke up this morning at 4:05 with the worst sinus head cold ever. Thinking I would but some eucalyptus oil and some thieves to ease the pressure and go back to bed!!! What was I thinking. 6:30 rolled around and finally I was tired to go back to bed so I did and slept for a couple of hours and darling River and Rissa came over so we shared some blueberry pancakes and of she went to work.



River, LaNaya and I went to a couple garage sale looking for somethings for Dan to take to his new place and some things for River is now ten months and almost walking. I cant believe it!!!I did find him an awesome hat and summer clothes.




While I was on my way I noticed that there was a few people at the farmers market I was excited so I stopped and this is my goodies from there. Basil in this cute water can planter and home made flower poker things they are so cute and this little boy made them that is about 5 the butterfly one was made by his sister . It was put in the cutest bag ever HOMEMADE GOODIES two pieces of magazine sewed together with a handle gotta love it and what an idea!!!!













I also wanted to mention that my dear friend Linda at Prairie Flower Farms is published in the August edition of Create and Decorate . Take a look at her blog for details.



Took sometime today and "Cleaned Out" silverware drawer ....Fun I need to start a to do list like that !

No comments:

Post a Comment