Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rain Rain Rain......



I have been thinking today about all of the rain that we have been getting I know that it is hard to be so happy---YES I am happy BUT we need some sun shine.



LaNaya is at a camp counselor for the next week again and she called me not feeling the greatest due to Pine Pollen and waking up with a sore throat due to drainage and so pray for her and to top off her day today they were out on the canoe and it tipped over so she had some little camper freaking out and she was calm but she did not know if she could keep it together so she had to call her mommy. That is so tender to for me I love when she could pick up a phone and call me . But I told her that the Lord is your comforter too. Pray for your healing and BELIEVE IT IN WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART ~~~ She is so sweet I just have a tender spot for my kids as far as leading them to the Lord more showing them to step out in Faith.







As the rain fell today our daughter that got there trailer delivered last Friday they have come acrossed sooo many bumps I am going to call them so they are in getting into it for three more weeks due to some damage that was done when it was moved so PLEASE pray for that as well. I am go grateful for all things and I know that the Lord will SHINE in this and so at this time I would also like to post Building our Homes with Jesus over at Prairie Flower Farms I would love to be able to everything but.....ALL THINGS ARE THREW CHRIST JESUS......




If it is to make things happen..healing...or what ever it may be have Faith of a Mustard SEED!!!!



Hugs My Friends


Betty Jo Huff

No comments:

Post a Comment